- Handcrafted and Handpainted 3D Mini Sneaker Keychain.
- Materials as ABS Plastic.
- 2 1/2"(L) x 1" (W) x 2" (H).
(Based on selection)
- Mini Sneaker with BV Rope Keychain.
- Mini Sneaker Gift Box.
- Mini Sneaker Gift Bag.
- 1 Shoe Keychain Only - 1 Mini Sneaker with 1 BV Rope Keychain
- 1 Pair Keychain Only - 1 Pair Mini Sneakers with 2 BV Rope Keychains
- 1 Shoe with Box/Bag - 1 Mini Sneaker with 1 BV Rope Keychain with Box/Bag
- 1 Pair with Box /Bag - 1 Pair Mini Sneakers with 2 BV Rope Keychains with Box/Bag
The Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Shadow Grey might not be an exact remake of the original but it might be even better. In 2013, Jordan Brand dove into the vault and came out with a handful of Air Jordan 1 releases. While some were the standard, seemingly always available AJ1 Mids, 2013 was the first time Jordan released the "OG" series of high-top Jordan 1 Retros complete with the Nike Air branding on the tongue. You might think that after a few colorways, the return of Nike Air and the true Jordan 1 High would have lost its luster but even by July, when the ?Shadow Grey? AJ1 released, they were still quick to sell out at retail. But if you got a pair, the high quality materials used and the original makeup made it easy to see why these Jordans were in high demand. The original version that inspired the Shadow Grey 1s was actually "Soft Grey" back in 1985 when they released but that changed when the 2009 variation released. Of the three designs that have been released, the Jordan Retro 1 High OG version of the Shadow Grey is the most coveted and again, if you have a pair, you know exactly how good these are in person.