- Handcrafted and Handpainted 3D Mini Sneaker Keychain.
- Materials as ABS Plastic.
- 2 1/2"(L) x 1" (W) x 2" (H).
(Based on selection)
- Mini Sneaker with BV Rope Keychain.
- Mini Sneaker Gift Box.
- Mini Sneaker Gift Bag.
- 1 Shoe Keychain Only - 1 Mini Sneaker with 1 BV Rope Keychain
- 1 Pair Keychain Only - 1 Pair Mini Sneakers with 2 BV Rope Keychains
- 1 Shoe with Box/Bag - 1 Mini Sneaker with 1 BV Rope Keychain with Box/Bag
- 1 Pair with Box /Bag - 1 Pair Mini Sneakers with 2 BV Rope Keychains with Box/Bag
In the list of craziest sneaker releases, the Jeff Staple–designed Nike SB Dunk Low NYC Pigeon is near the top. When the Pigeon Dunks released back in 2005, word spread and lines formed outside of Reed Space, Jeff Staple’s Lower East Side shop. By the time release day rolled around, the crowd had grown to such a size that New York City police had to be called in to keep things in order and make sure those who purchased could get home safely. All the attention landed the Pigeon Dunk release on the cover of the New York Daily News paper the next day. With only 150 pairs produced, the Pigeon SB Dunk is one of the most popular Nike SB releases of all time and even without the exclusivity, the colorway is one of the best. Inspired by the most commonly-found bird in NYC, the Dunk Low is officially colored as Medium Grey/White-Dark Grey, but it’s the combination of grey on the upper, a white Swoosh, an orange pigeon foot–like outsole, and the stitched-in pigeon on the heel that make this colorway one that every sneaker enthusiast would like to get their hands on. Not only did the Nike SB Dunk Low NYC Pigeon help bring energy to Nike Skateboarding back in 2005, it started a long line of successful pigeon-inspired sneakers from NYC’s Jeff Staple.